Image Map

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Trying So Hard

It's mid July, and I am finally entering my third trimester. Being the stay at home mom of a very rambunctious two and a half year old boy is incredibly draining, and I am so freaking tired. Every day, my family eats well and we don't ever run out of food or necessities. No one wears dirty clothes (well ok, except for me sometimes, cause someone thinks I'm a human napkin), everyone smells good and clean, and no one is bored. I like making sure the ship of our life is in good working order.

I'm really starting to have a tough time with it though because I'm not sleeping well, despite always feeling drowsy and going to bed early. I'm suffering from restless leg syndrome and leg and foot cramps, and my groin pain is unreal, plus I have to pee 7000 times a day. Walking around is taxing, let alone running after my son. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the next three months.

Honestly, I feel as though sleeping for 24 hours straight wouldn't make a dent in making my exhaustion subside. I know I just have to hang in there, but it's not like I'm going to get more rest with a toddler and a newborn. I realize that I am not the only woman to have ever done this, but it's certainly the first time I'm doing it, and I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed.

So many fun things are happening too though! Small Human is talking so much more now, and he is just the funniest, most sunshiny kid. As tired as I am, he makes me feel like I won the kid lottery every single day. Also, the baby is extra wiggly and tickly in my tummy, which makes me laugh several times a day as well. I do always feel like life is really wonderful and worth living, I just wish I had the energy to rise to the occasion on the daily.

Happiest of Tuesdays to you all, friends.

He loves the panoramic moonroof of the new car

No comments:

Post a Comment