Image Map

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Two Canadians Raising an American in America

Small Human is totally Canadian. If he bumps into you he immediately says, "sorry!" and when he wants to go out it sounds slightly more like, "oot".  Yes, I'm kind of proud of this and I also think it's hilarious. Toddlers are pretty much your own personal mini mirrors, which can sometimes be frightening. When something is dirty he runs to me to exclaim, "Dirty, mommy, wash. Ew." He also says, "Wow, amazing!" when something piques his interest.

Crap, I've basically turned him into mini Lilibeth. I better bust out my Shakespearean training before I turn my son into a 35 year old woman who was greatly influenced by Nirvana, Clueless, Shakespeare in Love, and Harry Potter. Wait, actually, I don't mind that so much. I've got his dad to turn him into a science, math, space brainiac, so we're good.

Is it bad that he coerces me to go out by asking me to get "foffee"? Meh, he's a Seattleite, we'll take it one day at a time. ;)

Going "oot" for "foffee"

No comments:

Post a Comment