Image Map

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sometimes We Eat Too Much

I've never been a New Year's resolution type of gal. I usually prefer to improve myself/my life when it feels right to, whether that's in January or in October. I do however, like to start the improvements on Mondays and I have no idea why.

Anyway, I have completely jumped right into working out again, and it has nothing to do with the new year, but everything to do with the fact that I got kinda chunky over the holidays, oops! I was sitting on the couch Sunday night, watching Gilmore Girls after a long day of chasing my toddler, and realized that I had a fat roll around my midsection. WTF.

Without a doubt in my mind, I decided that Small Human's nap time would now be dedicated to exercising off that fat roll. I've been doing 30 minutes of daily cardio so far this week (it's only been a few days!), and alternating between yoga and weights afterward. I am in so much pain it's ridiculous but I love that feeling so much.

Now if only I could get Victoria's Secret to stop sending me those stupid catalogs so I can actually start to feel good about myself.

Fat rollsssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment