Image Map

Monday, May 4, 2015

I Lied

I thought I would be able to do monthly bump picture updates with my chalkboard, as opposed to my near weekly updates with my first pregnancy, but I lied. I think I'll be lucky to get any pictures taken of me at all this time around, or to even want or remember to.

I definitely get an A for effort but an F for execution. I managed to draw up a board, get out the tripod, open all the blinds and curtains, only to have no photographer, and somehow my pregnancy brain couldn't remember where the automatic timer on my camera was. So I got super unnecessarily angry and frustrated, erased the board and took a nap. My day was ruined.

This pregnancy is sooooo different from my first. I was so happy and hopeful and well-rested then, and so angry, ornery, and tired this time around. I'm so annoyed with myself! I have no patience for anything and it doesn't seem like I have any control over it. I feel a bit guilty, because I don't want Blasto 2 to feel like I'm not super excited and happy about carrying him. I love feeling his sweet, gentle kicks, and I can't wait to see his little face! Alas, I'm just a roiling pot of emotions right now. Just another crazy pregnant lady.

Happy Monday, may the fourth be with you. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment