Image Map

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Four Years Strong

Today, I celebrate my marriage to a wonderful human being. Nobody annoys me or can make me as angry as the people I love the most, and my husband is certainly no exception. That said, no one has ever stood so solidly by my side, truly for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, than Brendan Michael Wilson.

I am proud to call him my husband. He thinks I have no idea how hard he works for our son and I, or how he struggles to make sure we won't want for anything, and how he's always on the lookout for the perfect home for us to grow into. I watch you every day, my love, I see it all, and I am so grateful for it.

My husband is my rock, without whom I would have completely fallen apart this summer. Marriage isn't always about romance and grand gestures, it's about caring for someone's well being more than you care for your own. It's about being equals and partners in a life together. I could not have chosen a more perfect partner, and I am so glad that he also chose me.

This is always quite the week for us, celebrating a date-iversary, engage-iversary, his birthday, and our wedding anniversary! Happy multiple anniversaries to my greatest love.

Always goofballs together


No comments:

Post a Comment