Image Map

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nope

Nope is Small Human's favourite word right now, and perfectly describes how I feel about getting things done this week. We have been soooooo tired, because we no longer sleep through the night. For some reason, two years old brought with it some weird sleep regression that has caused our Small Human to wake up multiple times a night. It's awful. Last night he woke up at 3am, 5am, and then 6am. I ended up just taking him into the living room, giving him some milk, and sleeping on the couch. Much to my surprise he said, "Peep!" which means sleep, and fell asleep with me on the couch too. For two hours! Clearly, the kid is tired. I don't know what else to do other than wait out what is likely a severely annoying phase, probably associated with new skill development.

We are kind of a mess around here right now, but at least the weather has been amazing. Warm and sunny in February is not something Brendan and I are used to. We needed a bit of a morale booster, so I suggested some family fun time this weekend, which helped a bit. This is what we got up to, and I have to admit, these pictures have been helping me to get through this week.









No comments:

Post a Comment