Image Map

Friday, August 7, 2015

Missing You and Loving You

Somehow, I don't know how, it has been a year since my Tita Brenda passed away. Ever since becoming a mother and reaching my mid thirties, time seems to be speeding by much too quickly for my liking. There isn't a single day that passes that I don't think about her. She's just in the air around me and in my thoughts, like she's still part of my life and my world. Of course, it doesn't hurt that my husband's name is the male version of hers!

Wherever you are Tita Brandy, just so you know, the new baby's middle name will be Brendan, not simply as a tribute to his daddy but also to you. My little family will know you and love you even though you're no longer physically here. 

I love you so much, and I wish you could see my little boys grow up and spoil them the way you always spoiled me. How has it already been a year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment